Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Update on The Shadows of Caldreth

The Shadows of Caldreth is making good progress so far, and it's naturally my WIP (work in progress) right now.

Still, my laptop has been out of commission for a few weeks, and it's hard to make truly good progress hand writing everything.

In order to prevent myself from rushing the story in any way (writing, proofreading, and editing wise), I'm moving the release date to August 15th. It was initially set for September 1st and was then moved to August 1st, so it's still coming out sooner than originally planned.

I think I should just start announcing release dates with a month added onto them so I don't have to announce delays. It gets bothersome for me, and I'm sure it gets annoying to the few people who actually visit my blog.

Anyways, that's all I'm going to blog on tonight.

Have a great day/night.

No comments: